Settlers of Highlands East

Letitia Jane Skuce

Letitia Jane Skuce

Female 1886 -


 

Loading...

Riley's boarding house, store and post office, Wilberforce

sign in window at left reads "Post Office"
poster at right reads "De Neelands, Dentist"
This building was built in 1910 after the previous store and boarding house burned down. The building was sold in 1919 to the Mulloys who sold to Agnews. The building burned down in the 1920's.


File nameWilberforce041 T2 front.jpg
File Size907.82k
Dimensions2998 x 2400
Linked toMartha or Mary Green; Alexander Rufus Riley; Henry Ernest Riley; William Alexander Riley; Harriet Melissa Rowbotham; Letitia Jane Skuce; Mary Ethel Skuce