#
| Thumb |
Description |
Info |
Linked to |
101 |
 | Ida Baumhour Watson Joyce Watson Marlene Watson
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
102 |
 | Ida Baumhour Watson Laura Watson MacGregor Ida MacGregor
|
|
|
103 |
 | Isaac Hughey, Wellington Hughey, Prudence (Huston) Hughey
|
Owner of original: Wilberforce Heritage Guild
|
|
104 |
 | Isabella Newbatt with her sons Alfred & Lawrence
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
105 |
 | J George & Elizabeth Coumbs
|
|
|
106 |
 | Jacob Walmart Covet Jacob and Eliza Jane McInroy Covert
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
107 |
 | Jacob Wilmart Covert and Eliza Jane McInroy family
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
More Links |
108 |
 | Jacob Wilmart Covert and his wife Eliza Jane McInroy
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
109 |
 | James Dewey
|
Owner of original: A Journey Through Glamorgan's Past by Elva Bates
|
|
110 |
 | James Drury and his wife Elizabeth McLauchlin
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
111 |
 | James Edward Newbatt - one of our earliest settlers 1862-1946
|
|
|
112 |
 | James Edward Newbatt and his wife Isabel Kidd
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
113 |
 | James McCrea and Elizabeth Golden
|
Owner of original: Grant McCrea
|
|
114 |
 | James McCrea and his wife Elizabeth Golden McCrea
|
|
|
115 |
 | James Watson, husband of Priscilla Toms
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
116 |
 | Jane (Lewis) Storey
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
117 |
 | Janie Coe Janie (Coe) Hogan
|
Owner of original: schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
118 |
 | Jean Gwendoline Heather Dunnett nee Moulding
|
Owner of original: Doug H.
|
|
119 |
 | Jean McGillivray, daughter of Hugh McGillivray
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
120 |
 | Jennie and Edward Tallman. She was the daughter of Charlotte and Alfred Fleming. Ed was a sawyer and camp foreman for Alf Willows
|
|
|
121 |
 | John & Elizabeth Noble and their family - John, Hartman, Francis & Ethel
|
|
More Links |
122 |
 | John & Louisa (Sharpenburg) Watson settled in Tory Hill in 1909. John served as section foreman at Howland Junction, Irondale and Gooderham
|
|
More Links |
123 |
 | John & Margaret McConnell & family They had 181 acres of land on lots 3 & 4, conc. 7. They had ten children
|
|
|
124 |
 | John (Jack) Sucee, his wife Elizabeth (Mundell) Sucee and daughter Hazel Sucee
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
125 |
 | John and Mary Ann Madill They cleared and lived on lot 5, conc. 11, Monmouth from 1879 until their deaths in 1914. They had a family of 11 children. They were from County Armagh.
|
|
|
126 |
 | John and Minah Holmes with their children Ruby, Daisy, Leonard, Johnny, Minah Mildred and Leslie The Holmes family came to Monmouth township in the early 1900's, John purchased lot 34, conc. 16 on which the present hamlet of Wilberforce is built.
|
|
More Links |
127 |
 | John Anderson who was the crown land agent in 1881. He was the first postmaster in Tory Hill.
|
|
|
128 |
 | John Dillman who operated a store in south Wilberforce
|
|
|
129 |
 | John Morrison, Claude Billings, Joshua Pickens, Lorne Hunter 1904 Loyal Orange Lodge Parade, 1904 Gooderham
|
Owner of original: Dallyn Pickens
Date: 1904
|
|
130 |
 | John Nelson Ragan
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
131 |
 | John Parker seen here with his son Norman. The lived on lots 4 & 5, conc. 10 inn Hotspur in 1881.
|
|
|
132 |
 | Joseph Barnes family Back row: Eric Adrian, Alfred George, Frederick John, Henry Leslie, Ellen Elizabeth, Joseph Edward.
Middle row: Hazel Henrietta.
Front row: father Joseph Barnes, mother Henrietta (Newbatt) Barnes, Laura Mabel
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
More Links |
133 |
 | Joseph Dunford & Mary Elizabeth McCrea
with their first? two children
|
Owner of original: David Miller
|
|
134 |
 | Joseph Dunford & Mary Elizabeth McCrea and their first six children.
|
|
More Links |
135 |
 | Joseph Marshall Sucee and his wife Edna Mabel (Brough) Sucee
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
136 |
 | Joseph Morrison and Margaret Madill
|
Owner of original: A Journey Through Glamorgan's Past by Elva Bates / Barbara Neville
|
|
137 |
 | Joseph Watson, wife Elizabeth Bowen and daughter Eva in 1918
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
138 |
 | L to R - Henry Ernst Riley, Ruth (Riley) Sharp, Rufus Alexander Riley. Rufus Riley operated a boarding house. store and post office in Wilberforce.
|
|
|
139 |
 | Lewis Covert & Jean Bierwirth
|
Owner of original: Cheryl Brennan Covert
|
|
140 |
 | Lewis Walker Covert
|
Owner of original: Cheryl Brennan Covert
|
|
141 |
 | Lloyd MacDuff
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
142 |
 | Lloyd MacDuff and Jean Lewis wedding also in the photo - Bernie Lewis, Hilda Lewis
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Societyo
|
|
143 |
 | Logging Camp 1906 showing men from Essonville and Tory Hill area several names are listed
|
Date: 1906
|
More Links |
144 |
 | Lorne and Fay Sucee
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
145 |
 | Lorne and Yvonne (Gifford) Sucee with Ralph Switzer, Joyce Watson, Alvin Switzer
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
146 |
 | Lottie Parker
|
|
|
147 |
 | Loyal Orange Lodge, Gooderham No. 1 July 12, 1914, behind Barr's Store in Gooderham
|
Owner of original: Gordon Barr
|
More Links |
148 |
 | Madill Settlement 1892
|
Owner of original: F. Taylor
|
|
149 |
 | Madill Settlement 1892
|
|
More Links |
150 |
 | Marie (Turgeon) Peters
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
151 |
 | Mary Bradley formerly Mary Noble who lived in Essonville in 1881. She later married John Bradley. Louise Dunford who was born in Wilberforce and later married Alex McCrea
|
|
|
152 |
 | Mary Elizabeth McGillivray 1932 death
|
Owner of original: Lydia Coulter scrapbook collection / Book 1, Page 22
|
|
153 |
 | Mary Ellen Brough Mary Ellen Brough
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
154 |
 | Mary Ragan and Joe Campbell
|
Owner of original: schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
155 |
 | Matilda (Parker) Boyce
|
|
|
156 |
 | McInroy/Chrysler/Hughey
|
Owner of original: schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
157 |
 | Melissa Ragan and Alex McInroy
|
Owner of original: schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
158 |
 | Members of the Monmouth Volunteer Fire Dept in 1977. Fire chief, Floyd Tighe on extreme left
|
Date: 1977
|
More Links |
159 |
 | Milton James Brough
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
Date: c1918
|
|
160 |
 | Milton James Brough and his cousin Everard George Hughey
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
Date: c1918
|
|
161 |
 | Milton James Brough and unidentified toddler
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
Date: c1918
|
|
162 |
 | Mr & Mrs Alex Riley and son Willie. The picture was taken at the Canadian National Exhibition in 1906
|
|
|
163 |
 | Mr & Mrs Frank Herlihey who came to Tory Hill from Kinmount in 1919. Mr Herlihey ran a store and was a wood dealer.
|
|
|
164 |
 | Mr & Mrs Norman Dack Norman was a son of Thomas and Elizabeth who were early settlers in Monmouth. Norman married Myrtle Spier, a teacher at Tory Hill school in 1917
|
|
|
165 |
 | Mrs Charlotte Fleming, wife of Alfred Fleming of Wilberforce
|
|
|
166 |
 | Mrs Richard Dunford and Mrs James McCrea, grandmothers of Mrs John Noble.
|
|
|
167 |
 | North Wilberforce School c1910
|
Owner of original: Wilberforce Outpost Museum (Photo Binder #1)
|
More Links |
168 |
 | Oliver, David & George Watson WW1 soldiers
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
169 |
 | Original Anderson's store which burned down in 1909
|
|
|
170 |
 | Phyllis Ames & Helen Richardson
|
|
|
171 |
 | Picnic - one of the Savanac boys, Ross Anderson, Wes Short, Mrs Magee, Mrs. Saul, Mary Dack,, Florence Short, Gena Blakely, Gerald Finlay and unidentified gentleman
|
|
|
172 |
 | Reg Schofield
|
|
|
173 |
 | Richard Cephas Dunford
|
Owner of original: David Miller
|
|
174 |
 | Richard Succee and Jane (McGregor) Succee
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
175 |
 | Riley's boarding house, store and post office, Wilberforce sign in window at left reads "Post Office"
poster at right reads "De Neelands, Dentist"
This building was built in 1910 after the previous store and boarding house burned down. The building was sold in 1919 to the Mulloys who sold to Agnews. The building burned down in the 1920's.
|
|
More Links |
176 |
 | Robert Huff
|
Owner of original: Cheryl Brennan Covert
|
|
177 |
 | Robert Stewart Hadley WW2 Service File photograph
|
Owner of original: Library & Archives Canada
|
|
178 |
 | Robert Watson, son of Joseph Watson and Elizabeth Bowen
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
179 |
 | Roy and Edith Storey
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
180 |
 | Royce Godfrey and Gertrude Young wedding photo
|
Owner of original: Wilberforce Heritage Guild
|
|
181 |
 | Sam Baptiste, nephews Henry & Fred Hunter: The Baptiste Band C1920s
|
|
|
182 |
 | Sarginson family
|
|
More Links |
183 |
 | Shanty that was the first home of the Maguires c1877
|
|
|
184 |
 | Stanley Grant Watson Veteran WW II with the 7th Anti-Tank Regiment
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
|
185 |
 | Stanley McCrea and Muriel Stephenson 25th Wedding Anniversary
|
Owner of original: Grant McCrea
|
|
186 |
 | Sucee and Lewis Families
|
Owner of original: Schoolhouse Historical Society
|
More Links |
187 |
 | Sucee Women
|
|
More Links |
188 |
 | Sunday School picnic at Grace Lake Beach about 1919
|
Date: 1919
|
More Links |
189 |
 | Susan Margaret Ingram First wife of William John Dunford
|
|
|
190 |
 | Susie Dunford
|
Owner of original: David Miller
|
|
191 |
 | Teresa Peacock, Theo Peacock and Annie Carmichael c1946
|
Owner of original: Gooderham Historical Group - from Jim Dewey
|
|
192 |
 | The Ackleys arrived in Monmouth in the early 1900s. Howard Ackley is the baby in the picture. He married Hattie Liscombe and they lived on Fleming Rd. Left to right back - Nellie Washburn, Andy Liscombe, Maudie Washburn
front - Jennie Washburn, Edward Ackley, Howard Ackley, Effie Washburn
|
|
More Links |
193 |
 | The Barnes family - L to R back - Eric, Fred, George, Leslie, Ellen Edward Front - Joseph, Hazel, Henrietta, Laura
|
|
|
194 |
 | The children of William Barker LeRoy & Emily Jane Oliver from Gertrude LeRoy Miller's photo album
|
Owner of original: David Miller
|
|
195 |
 | The Croft Family - Back Row - Herbert Barker, David Croft, Wilfred Croft. Front Row - Doreen Croft, May Croft, Mel Croft
|
|
|
196 |
 | The Day family - Albert, Elizabeth, Edith. Muriel and Joe at their farmhouse at Day's Lake, Tory Hill Albert Day served as Reeve, Warden of the County and School Trustee
|
|
|
197 |
 | The Finlay family - Edmund, Gerald, Hilliard, Maud, baby Ria & Donald
|
|
More Links |
198 |
 | The Godfrey Family Back Row - Mary, Everett,Clifford, Hazel, Royce and Vincent
Front Row - Clarence, Lottie, Gertie and Mandley
|
|
More Links |
199 |
 | The Marshalls - R to L - Lorne, Neoma, Ethel, Bob, Orma, Helen & Tommy
|
|
|
200 |
 | The Webber Family - back row L to R - Bert. John, Flora Marshall, Mary, Isobel Fleming & George. Front row - Willie, Jane, George & Ethel
|
|
More Links |